Here is a homemade vegetarian pizza recipe, fragrant and gourmet, as easy and quick to make.
Ingredients for 4 persons :
- 1 pizza dough of 250g
- 3 beautiful tomatoes
- 2 beautiful courgettes
- 100 g grated Emmental
- 1 tsp. tablespoons of olive oil
- 1/2 tsp. of 4 spices
- 1 tsp. coffee of turmeric
- 1 branch of thyme fresh
- 1 branch of rosemary fresh
- Salt pepper
Preheat the oven to 180 ° C (th.6).
- Peel the tomatoes, remove the seeds and cut the flesh into strips.
- Wash the courgette, grate it.
- Spread the pizza dough on baking paper. Using a knife, mark the dough 1 cm from the edge. Arrange the chopped tomatoes, sprinkle with 4 spices and add the grated zucchini. Season with salt, pepper and turmeric. Add the thyme and rosemary. Arrange the cheese and drizzle with olive oil.
- Bake and cook for 20 minutes.
Chef's BBA on vegetarian pizza
- The vegetarian pizza will be very appreciated with a salad with pine nuts.
- Long considered the dish of the "little people", today pizza is a world famous Italian dish. It designates a bread dough spread in a round covered with various ingredients and baked in the oven.
Monder: peel a vegetable or fruit (peach, tomato, etc.) after having immersed it for a few seconds in boiling water, cool it immediately in very cold water so as to stop cooking. The skin is then removed very easily.
- The "homemade" pizza is a fairly complete dish because the dough provides carbohydrates, the tomatoes some minerals, vitamins and fibers and the cheese: a dairy product. Available with meat or fish, you will provide proteins and lipids. To get a balanced meal, consider serving it with a vegetable and / or fruit!
Recipe: A. Beauvais, Photo: C. Herlédan