We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Ideal as a starter or as a main course with lettuce, the vegetable and salmon flan is light and tasty.
Ingredients for 4 persons :
- 4 slices of smoked salmon
- ½ bunch of chive
- ½ courgette
- 1 clove of garlic
- 3 eggs
- 15 cl of liquid cream
- 1 stirred yogurt
- Salt, freshly ground pepper
Small vegetable flans with salmon
Preheat the oven to 150 ° C (th. 5).
- Slice the smoked salmon (keep a few slices for dressing).
- Wash and chop the chives (keep a few sprigs for dressing).
- Wash and grate the zucchini.
- Peel and chop the garlic.
- In a bowl, beat the eggs, add the cream, yogurt, garlic and chives. Season.
- Arrange the grated zucchini and sliced salmon in ramekins or mini casseroles.
- Pour in the appliance and bake in a bain-marie for about 30 minutes.
Dress with a few slices of salmon and a few sprigs of chives.
Serve hot or cold !
Recipe: A. Beauvais, Photo: A. Roche