We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
In summer with fresh apricots or the rest of the year with apricots in syrup, treat yourself to this apricot and cottage cheese crumble.
Ingredients for 6 people:
- 250 g of white cheese
- 250 g heavy cream
- 2 egg whites
- 110 g sugar
- 450 g ofapricots (fresh or in syrup)
- 30 g of honey
- 100 g of small butter
- 80 g butter
- 30 g flour
Discover our delicious crumble recipes
Apricot and cottage cheese crumble recipe
- Finely break the butter cookies and mix them with the flour and melted butter.
- Using a teaspoon, form small piles, place them on baking paper and bake for 15 min (th 5-150 °).
- Whip the cream with the cottage cheese.
- Beat the egg whites until stiff, adding the sugar little by little, then incorporate them into the cottage cheese mixture.
- Heat the honey in a pan then sear the apricot mumps for about 2 min.
- Place them at the bottom of the glass.
- Cover with cottage cheese mousse up to 3⁄4 of the glass.
- Place the glasses in the refrigerator for 2 hours.
- Before serving, cover with the small pieces of butter.
Discover ourdelicious crumble recipes