We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Here is a delicious recipe for simmered tuna with tomato that allows for a tender tuna and a fragrant and tasty recipe.
Ingredients for 4 persons :
- 8 potatoes medium
- 2 onions
- 3 podsgarlic
- 30 g semi-salted butter
- 1 large can of crushed tomatoes (in season, use fresh ones)
- 2 tbsp. brown sugar
- 40 cl of dry white wine
- 900 g fresh white tuna (steak)
- Salt, freshly ground pepper
Simmered tuna with tomato
- Wash and peel the potatoes. Set them aside in a bowl filled with water.
- Peel, wash and mince the onions.
- Peel, wash and chop the garlic.
- In a Dutch oven, melt the butter, add the tomatoes, cook for 2 minutes.
- Add the onions, sweat them for 2 minutes, then add the sugar and chopped garlic. Mix. Continue cooking for 10 minutes over low heat. Add the white wine, cook for another 5 minutes.
- Season with salt and pepper, mix then add the tuna. Cover and bake for 1 hour.
- 20 minutes before the end of cooking, add the potatoes. Cover.
- Adjust the seasoning and serve immediately. Arrange in a dish with gomasio and flat-leaf parsley.
Find out more about albacore tuna
Widely distributed in the Pacific, Indian and Atlantic oceans, albacore (or albacore) prefers warm and temperate waters.
A seasonal fish that can measure 130 cm and weigh 40 kg, it approaches our coasts in summer to the greatest satisfaction of our taste buds. So take advantage of its freshness in the summer, and enjoy it as a frozen steak the rest of the year.
Very popular with the Japanese, its delicious flesh can be prepared in sushi and sashimi like that of red tuna.