We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Ingredients for 4 persons
- 1 eggplant
- 1 tbsp. grape seed oil
- ½ yellow pepper
- 2 carrots
- the juice of 1 orange
- 1 tbsp. agave syrup
- 2 tbsp. of hazelnut oil
- 1 tbsp. of hemp oil
- 4 bagels
- 250 g of cream cheese
- 50 g of mesclun (or arugula)
- Coarse salt, fleur de sel, freshly ground pepper
- Wash and mince the eggplant, let it drain in coarse salt for 30 minutes. Wipe it dry, then fry it in a pan with the grapeseed oil.
- Peel and mince the pepper and julienned carrots. Arrange this julienne in a dish. Season with fleur de sel, pepper, orange juice, agave syrup and oils. Film and marinate for 30 minutes.
- Cut the bagels in half. Brush them with fresh cheese.
- Wash the salad. Dry it.
- On each half of the bagel, arrange a few salad leaves, julienned vegetables, pieces of eggplant, and close!
Recipe : A. Beauvais -Photo : F. Hamel